Home >> Terms & Conditions
Accommodation Booking Terms & Conditions :
- All hotels listed are Official Forum hotels and rates are in INR (Indian Rupee), based on per room per night basis.
- Rooms can be booked for the official hotels by sending ITDC the one night deposit. Balance payment will be collected by the Hotels on occupation.
- Payment can be made online via VISA/Master credit card or by Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation will be applicable as per policy mentioned below.
- Rooms may be subject to availability at the time of booking request. Confirmation will be given only on receiving the advance payment.
- The online booking page allows you to book one room per attempt.
- Please write directly to the PCO at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of multiple rooms.
- Booking deadline on special rates validity is 30 September 2012.
- Special rates validity is subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- Special rates are applicable for the period 15-20 Oct. 2012.
- The room category is mentioned alongside the special rates.
- Please specify the room type required to be booked. For e.g.: Single, Large-bedded Double, Twin (separate)-bedded double etc.
- Any other meals except breakfast are not included.
- It is advisable to book your room(s) well in advance, to avoid a waitlist status and disappointment later.
- All taxes (service tax / hotel luxury tax / VAT) are Government mandated and may change / increase / decrease. The tax structure applicable during event dates to apply.
- Hotel tariffs are applicable as indicated in the local currency - Indian Rupee.
- Taxes applicable are extra
- The Official Travel Agents, ITDC India will revert to you within 48 hours with a confirmation of requested services.
Check-In / Checkout
- The check-in time is 1400 hrs and checkout time is 1200 hrs. If arriving late night / early morning, the room has to be booked from the previous night for immediate occupancy.
- A half day charge may be levied if check-in between 0700 - 1200 hrs.
- A full day charge may be levied if check-in before 0700 hrs.
Cancellation / Retention Clause
- Between 60-46 days prior to check in date - 01 night retention
- Between 45-31 days prior to check in - 02 night retention
- Between 30- 0 days 100% of the estimated billing
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"